A great way to have family spend time together is by having family movie and game nights. With all the great family games available, it’s simply a matter of sitting down and finding which one you want to play. But figuring out what movies you want to watch for movie night can be a real challenge since there are so many different ways to watch movies from home instead of hitting the theater. Here are five ways you can see any movie you want right from the comfort of you couch.
1. Blu-ray DVDs have become the de facto standard for bringing home movies from the movie store or when buying movies. While this is a great way to build a library of your own favorite movies, this is also one of the more expensive ways to watch movies at home unless you have Blockbuster in store deals to save you money. Streaming VF
2. Another easy way to watch movies at home is getting them through Pay Per View. With new movies every week, you will be able to choose from new DVD releases, or at least within a few weeks of release, without having to make a trip to the video store to rent or buy it.
3. Video on Demand gives you even more movie choices since you will be able to watch movies whenever you want instead of having to wait for it to start, plus you will have other movie choices as well. Instead of having to use the schedule of someone else, you can watch movies at home whenever you want.
4. Premium movie channels like HBO, Cinemax and Showtime brings you hundreds of new movies every month. Although they don’t always have the most current releases, they do offer a large selection of genres to choose from.
5. Streaming video services enable you to select from thousands of movies, both new releases as well as old favorites just like a video store. You don’t have to go out in the snow, rain or cold to return or rent movies from a video store. All you have to do is click on the movie you want to watch and you are done, plus you can watch all the movies you want for one monthly fee. Streaming companies also have the option to send DVD’s through the mail. All you have to do is pick which ones you want and they will mail them right out. This is another way to expand your home entertainment, especially when you take advantage of special promotions and deals that are offered from the companies.
Watching movies from home saves a lot of time and headaches as well as money since you don’t have to pay theater prices for movies, popcorn, candy and sodas. You can have the same experience of the theater right in the comfort of your own home especially with all the home entertainment systems available today.